SHORTLISTER SOLUTIONS LIMITED ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Shortlister Solutions Limited and any relevant third party who has access to your personal data through the video interviewing platform in respect of any opportunity that you have shown an interest in.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you such as your name, email address and telephone number when registering on our platform and by uploading your CV, taking part in video interviews with third parties on our video interviewing platform and being connected and in correspondence with us by email or via our online chat facility.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our platform we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your Unique Resource Locator (URL) through which you gain access to our platform, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and your device type;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our platform (including date and time); opportunities you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to enable you to use our video interviewing platform for opportunities you are interested in;
- to notify you about changes to our platform or any opportunities;
- to administer technical support;
- to ensure that our platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device type.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to allow you to participate in the video interviewing process with third parties in respect of opportunities;
- to administer our platform and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our platform to ensure that our platform is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device type;
- as part of our efforts to keep our platform safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with third parties in respect of opportunities they are offering which you have expressed an interest in and with whom a video interview is appropriate.
We may share your information with other selected third parties including analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our platform.
We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- If we sell all or substantially all of our assets to a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.